Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life is a Highway

I got in our borrowed car yesterday to get some ingredients for the cupcakes Jod and I were making and I found myself at some of my favorite places in West Salem. First and most important the used book store on Edgewater. I just realized that I do not even know the name. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I still have store credit and I got all my books half price...5 books for 14.95! Then I went by Great Harvest...none of those in AZ. I got my two favorite morning treats--Marionberry Scone & Apple Crunch Bread. Finally, I ended my excursion at the West Salem Safeway where I know where everything is located like Puffins--Original Flavor (on sale right now).
Nostalgia at its best.

1 comment:

hi! my name is Lora. said...

oooooh, it's so good to have you "home". happy new year! you are UNDER ARREST.