Thursday, December 11, 2008

Very Much Happity Happiness @ the Little Prospector Preschool

What other preschool has a holiday program in the local high schools auditorium? I haven't heard of any, but the Little Prospector. My class sang and did the hand movements to "Up on the Housetop" and we sang and danced to Feliz Navidad (my favorite Christmas song). I do not have any pictures, but I did take pictures of our cool programs...
What other preschool has Santa Claus (the real one of course) come and take a picture with every kid? I am sure there are a couple, but not many. I charcoaled the picture...you know how I feel about protecting the innocent.

Henry loves Santa...on books, tv, statues of him...but was bewildered at the REAL Santa. After we stood with Santa for a minute he finally said, "Sansa, Santa!" Gotta love him!


No comments: