Monday, March 28, 2011

Get It Together--Part 4--Pantry & Refridgerator

Project Simplify: Hot Spot #4 Revealed

REFRIGERATOR & PANTRY



Oh geeezzzzz
This is overwhelming. Again, something my sister always helps me do. Miss you Liz.
I am taking it in small steps.
Today I went through my spices, moved them so I could see all of them, and labeled the top. AND I put all the opened bags of rice, choc. chips, coffee beans etc... in glass jars, labeled what needed to be labeled and looked at them, because I LOVE glass jars filled with things.


Will: Hey mom, I'll eat these and you won't have to
worry about where to put them.
Still in his pajamas. Who has time to change their kids
when they are organizing their kitchen.
look at these beauties
I have a lot left to do.
Not too late to join me

What do you think of my blog's new look? It makes me feel good and it makes me feel like blogging.

No comments: