Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be...

Well, I do not have a nice word for it. Tricia would say we are A-Holes. What it comes down to is this--my sisters and I (yes, even you Liz) like to tease my mom. And our latest thing to tease my mom about is this...

Tara needed some neosporin and my mom swore she had some, so Tara looked all over and as she was just giving up, mom found the above tube of "ointment". Because Tara did not really know what Boric Acid was (who does) she looked at the packaging closer and found the exPIration date. Yes, folks it was a little old. First of all it was OSCO brand and OSCO has been long out of business in AJ. Second of all the expiration date said, very clearly, March 1995. Tara was ten when this expired. Needless to say it was not used. My mom said she threw it away today, but I have a feeling she is going to put it in our food when we are not looking, because we won't shut up about it.

NOTE: Sorry mom it had to be shared. We love you and we love you for saving everything, even things from the 90's.

No comments: