Saturday, May 28, 2011

Will's best bud

So, when I was compiling pictures for Will's first year blog, there was one person who was in a lot of pictures. Besides Henry, Claire came in at a close 2nd.

So here are some sweet ones, that not only show their fun friendship, but chronological their growth this past year as well.

Claire's Arizona visit with her mom
to see her new friend
Uh, does anyone see baby Will eating my stroller?
Yum, is this a real pumpkin
Here, Will, let me get that for you, your parents are trying to embarrass you
Jenny, when is Will going to sit up, I was sitting up at 3 months
We're Cute!
Hi friend!
Snacks
Uh, Jenny, Will is eating a horse and not sharing, I'm just sayin'

I don't know if I am allowed to bite her finger, but she's letting me so...
so sweet Clairey

Don't worry Jenny, I'll take care of him
Thank you Claire Bear for looking out for Will!

No comments: