Friday, July 2, 2010

What A Week

Have I said lately how much I love elementary school aged kids. It is the end of my week in the Discovery Room and I almost tied myself to the door. But then I remembered that I get to be in there again in two weeks. YES!

Here are some pictures from the end of our week...
Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest
Rest of the school waiting for our parade to start
Our Parade
Our Firework Luminaries
I loved this project...I have something for mason jars
Bendy-Straw Fireworks
So, you may have noticed that there have been some "stars" of my blog. I have this thing for trying to keep kids anonymous unless I know them well. This week that meant, to name a few, the Reynolds kids (above) picture, the Hunts and a lot of Daders, Miss Kim's son who is soooo photogenic anyway.
Here's to you Discovery Room...have a 3 day weekend on me.
Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

Oh Discovery Room how I miss you sooooo....or any room you are Little Ms. Former Henry.....good times. Calista saw this and now wants to come back to Little Prospector just because of you :)