Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding #2 Kelsey & Michael

Wedding #2 and No Nap Day #1
Henry needs a nap, but we needed to be at these weddings and all the festivities more. If you know me, you know I am a stickler for the nap time schedule. Mainly because of cranky pants Henry, but he did pretty well. We got him some stickers. Thank God (literally) for the Catholic Church's infinite (literally) wisdom of placing cry rooms in their churches so that moms can see and hear without the kids being seen or heard. Thank you Juanro for joining me.
Mother of the Groom
Doesn't she look so beautiful?
Papa and the baby girl
Isn't this lighting cool...it is from the sky lights
Sleeping through the pictures
Uncle Nathan and Aunt Kristi
I love these people
Her loves hers Henry
Grumpy Bear






Oh how Henry loves to dance
Reminds me of Zach James and my wedding


Michael is so proud of his bride
Good toasts

Here's to Kelsey & Michael
Hope you have a blast together


1 comment:

Katauras said...

Cute pictures, but where are the ones from our fun day1? :)