Sunday, May 9, 2010

Labor Day

So this is what I was doing on the day I went into labor...




It was Mother's Day. First we had brunch as a big family.
Then we went to the Langenbachs so I could swim this baby out.


I started having some, I will say now, mild contractions. They were random, but steady.
Around 7:00pm, we went to the hospital. By the time we were half way there, the contractions had mostly stopped. I was frustrated, but decided to walk around the parking lot and then go in and get checked. As I walked out of the bathroom, I was thinking that I told Kimberlee Stoda that I would ask for her when I got to the hospital. She was walking toward our triage room when we both saw each other and started screaming.
I was so thankful it was her, because I kinda knew I was going home and she wouldnt make me feel dumb and because I love her. I was only at a one, which I was at a week before. So back I went.
Little did I know, that was the beginning of a long night for me...

No comments: