Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wide Open Spaces

Wide Open Spaces is what I longed for this Spring Break...
miles of space to slide at the skate park

Will enamored by this gigantic playground

the backyard space

Creekside--Henry was blown out of the water (not literally)

look how little they are compared to the monstrosity of this place

this is one of the reasons we came here--so Will could run and run and run

the Will to run

Will ran so far away from me on the soccer fields that he actually scared himself...FINALLY

Lisa & Lily flying a kite
(Lisa, I think you look skinny--I cannot remember the other criteria, but think I followed it)

Everything these boys did ended up having something to do with superheroes

Will thought he walked on water
(what a back drop)

Beautiful Lily Lou
I got it and a whole lot more...
I remember when these trees were Henry's size
As I sit here sore and tired, I feel thankful to have a friend who makes everywhere she lives a blessing.  The boys made memories that will continue to be cultivated as we come back as often as we can to visit our friends and this ridiculously incredible property they serve and inhabit.  Love you guys, the car ride was sooooooooooooooooooo worth it!

No comments: