Saturday, September 5, 2009

Water and Rocks

Boys like to throw rocks...I have learned this in my 30 some years. Henry is no exception. He LOVES to throw rocks mainly in water...big rocks, small rocks, dirt. It is a very serious thing for him. He like the hunt and the fun of watching the water splash. Lucky for us, it rained a lot today and lots of puddles formed.
And the rock throwing begins

A friend of mine suggested if ever I was around a body of water to throw a rock in it. He said there is always something we need to let go of and throwing a rock into water is a good release. I have to agree, plus it makes the best noise. My favorite place to throw a rock is the Metolious River, by the way.
I love this boy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this boy too. He is very serious about his rocks.

The Edelbrocks said...

What a handsome boy! I can't believe how big he is! So sweet!