Monday, July 27, 2009

Million Dollar Baseball Cards

When someone says, "Baseball Cards," I think of all the boxes in our garage and in the closet that NEVER get any attention.  After hearing of all the other guys that have a thing with their childhood baseball cards, I stopped giving Ryan such a hard time...kinda.
The suspense was KILLING me

So after Jacob, our Feather Cloud Family's son and Henry's BFF, got into the Yankee Stadium Collectors Card Set Blah Blah Blah, Jodi & I convinced the guys to open the cards.  I think Dean mainly did it because I promised him a blog.  None the less, Ryan and Dean had a gay ole time discovering the "treasures" in the baseball card blah blah blah.  Probably will be worth a gajillion dollars someday, right guys?

1 comment:

AJLiz said...

Sister - don't mock the VALUE of the cards... it is a REAL REAL thing - or so I'm told. Don't forget - SOMEDAY it will be like a gzillion dollars. Wayne and Zach spent an hour the other night sorting and resorting Zach's newest cards thanks to his Uncle Ryan :)